In order to continue to offer yoga classes to all of you during this time of change, we’re putting forward two options for yoga from home. First is a robust schedule of paid live classes taught at a reduced rate compared to our usual in-studio class rates. Secondly, we are making two of our Zoom classes each week donation-based. Feel free to spread the word – all that’s needed is to make a Mindbody account and sign in as usual. Please only donate what you can. The donation-based classes are:
- Chair Yoga 11:45 Mondays with Lucy
- Gentle Yoga 6pm Wednesdays with Lucy
- **We are also offering a free Yoga For Cancer class taught by Anne Burningham on Tuesdays from 11:45am-12:45pm. Please help us spread the word to anyone you know who is a cancer survivor or in treatment**
The rest of our live-streamed classes are paid offerings and can be paid for via our MindBody website.
Click HERE to view our Liberation LIVE Pricing Options
All studio class packages purchased prior to March 16th have been converted to a dollar amount and credited to your Liberation Account. You are welcome to use this account balance to purchase Liberation LIVE classes as well as outdoor Pop-Up classes. This account balance may not be used for massage.
Further down this page you will find a video tutorial on how to sign up for our classes through our Mindbody website. When signing up for live-streamed classes, please keep the following information in mind:
1) Please don’t sign into a class on mindbody more than three days in advance. While we love your enthusiasm, if you sign in more than three days in advance there is a slight chance that you may receive the incorrect Zoom link.
2) Please do sign into your class on Mindbody before the class time. Mindbody won’t allow you to sign into class once the class time has been reached, and we’ve confirmed with the company that this is hardcoded and unable to change. If you sign in an hour or two early, you will receive the Zoom link, and you can enter the class late if necessary.
3) Please enter the class on Zoom before the start time of the class. Even if it’s just a few minutes it helps us start on time. We need a little time to help you arrange the camera in such a way so that we can see your whole practice.
Best Camera practice: arrange your mat so that the camera is facing the long edge, not the short edge. Be far enough back from the camera (if there’s space) so that we can see the top of your head while you’re standing for vinyasa and gentle classes, and the top of your head while sitting for yin and restorative classes. Feel free to just activate the camera on your device and experiment to save time before class.
If you’re not comfortable being on camera… We understand, however we encourage you to move out of your comfort zone as we have. If we can’t see you it’s hard to do our jobs and give you a safe, productive experience. That said, we understand some of you might not be ready for this, so we won’t force you to turn your camera on. We do believe that it is in your best interest to do so however. Remember: no one in class cares what your practice looks like except your teacher!
4) You will receive a unique link for each class you take. Make sure you are clicking the correct link, especially if you don’t see anyone else in the chat. If you don’t see anyone, check your email – we may have needed to send you another link.
5) Ensure that the email and phone number we have for you in Mindbody is accurate. Also, make sure you have enabled email (and if you choose, text) notifications from us. Without this feature enabled you won’t receive any links at all.
For instructions on how to sign into our live online classes, watch this video tutorial! Once you sign in for the class, a link to that specific class will be emailed and/or texted to you. Click on this link up to 20 minutes before the class starts to join the class! Email us at email@example.com if you have any difficulty receiving a link.
- Adrea will be running the Monthly Reiki Circle on Thursday, September 24th from 6:00-7:30pm
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, we’ll see you on the mat!
Love and light!
Adrea, Dave, Kassie, & the Liberation Team