In order to continue to offer yoga classes to all of you during this time of change, we’re putting forward two options for yoga from home. First is a robust schedule of paid live classes taught at a reduced rate compared to our usual in-studio class rates. Secondly, we will be posting one or two free pre-recorded yoga classes on a new LiberationYogaMahopac YouTube channel each week.
We will be offering live classes via the online platform, Zoom that can be paid for over our MindBody website.
There are currently three pricing options:
1) A drop-in single class for $15
2) An unlimited week of Zoom classes for $30
3) If you need to use your current class package, you may do so by emailing us. We will deduct classes from your fixed rate packages, or reactivate your otherwise frozen unlimited packages. We will only do this if you email us at LiberationYogaMahopac@gmail.com to request it. Otherwise your account will remain frozen until we resume normal operations.
We are working on developing more pricing options such as a monthly unlimited package. Look for those come April!
**Further down this page you will find a video tutorial on how to sign up for our classes through our Mindbody website. Please read all the information below before watching the video.**
We’re continuing to improve the infrastructure and sign in process to make things as easy as possible for everyone. Here are a few things we’d like to ask you to do to make things run a bit smoother:
1) Please don’t sign into a class on mindbody more than a few hours in advance. While we love your enthusiasm, what’s happening is that Zoom and Mindbody do not integrate naturally, and we need to manually insert the links for each class the day before or even the morning of each day’s classes. If you’re already signed in, you will not receive any revised links or changes. Ideally, we’re asking you not to sign into a class more than a few hours early if possible.
***We have cancelled any advance sign-ins for classes after Sunday 3/22. You will need to sign back in the day of the class you want to take. Sorry for the inconvenience!***
2) Please do sign into your class on mindbody before the class time. Mindbody won’t allow you to sign into class once the class time has been reached, and we’ve confirmed with the company that this is hardcoded and unable to change. If you sign in an hour or two early, you’ll have the Zoom link, and you can enter the class late if you needed to.
3) Please enter the class on Zoom before the start time of the class. Even if it’s just a few minutes it helps us start on time. We need a little time to help you arrange the camera in such a way so that we can see your whole practice.
Best Camera practice: arrange your mat so that the camera is facing the long edge, not the short edge. Be far enough back from the camera (if there’s space) so that we can see the top of your head while you’re standing for vinyasa and gentle classes, and the top of your head while sitting for yin and restorative classes. Feel free to just activate the camera on your device and experiment to save time before class.
If you’re not comfortable being on camera… We understand, however we encourage you to move out of your comfort zone as we have. If we can’t see you it’s hard to do our jobs and give you a safe, productive experience. That said, we understand some of you might not be ready for this, so we won’t force you to turn your camera on. We do believe that it is in your best interest to do so however. Remember: no one in class cares what your practice looks like except your teacher!
4) You will receive a unique link for each class you take. Make sure you are clicking the correct link, especially if you don’t see anyone else in the chat. If you don’t see anyone, check your email – we may have needed to send you another link.
5) Ensure that the email and phone number we have for you in Mindbody is accurate. Also, make sure you have enabled email (and if you choose, text) notifications from us. Without this feature enabled you won’t receive any links at all.
6) Feel free to share your screen with your kids. For the kids classes (or if the kiddies want to try a bit of something else) feel free to let them share your screen. You don’t need to buy a class package for them unless you find it convenient.
As we move into this new format, please be patient with us. Many of us are unfamiliar with the technology involved and few of us have ever taught like this. It may take a bit to get used to for all of us. We appreciate your ongoing support and we are excited to explore the virtual yoga realm with all of you!
For instructions on how to sign into our live online classes, watch this video tutorial! Once you sign in for the class, a link to that specific class will be emailed or texted to you. Click on this link up to 30 minutes before the class starts to join the class! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulty receiving a link.
Beginning on Monday, 3/23 we will begin offering the following revised schedule.
Revised Schedule (for week of 3/22-3/29):
Please note this changes from last week:
– Annie is unable to teach online classes. Chair yoga will start once per week on Fridays
with Adrienne. If there’s sufficient demand we’ll add another Chair Yoga class on
– Dave’s Sunday Vinyasa II with meditation has been moved to 11am.
– Prenatal has moved to 9am Sunday.
– Yoga Nidra has moved to 8pm Saturday.
– Kids Yoga on Wednesdays has been cancelled.
– There’s a new “Lunch Hour Flow” on Wednesdays at noon. If people enjoy this time we can
look into doing this on other days.
Let us know how we can better serve you!
– 9am Vinyasa II with Jess
– 4pm Yin Yoga with Adrienne
– 6pm Vinyasa I with Allie
– 9am Gentle Yoga with Lucy
– 3pm Family Yoga with Fallon
– 6pm Vinyasa II with Kassie
– 9am Gentle Yoga with Lucy (**FREE Class this week!**)
– 12pm Lunch Hour Flow with Dave
– 6pm Couch Pillow Restorative with Kaelyn
– 7pm Vinyasa II Lunar Flow with Johanna
– 9am Vinyasa II with Adrea
– 3pm Family Yoga with Fallon
– 6pm Gentle Yoga with Lucy
– 6pm Jnana Yoga (philosophy class) with Dave
– 11:30am Chair Yoga with Adrienne
– 4pm Yin Yoga with Kassie
– 6pm Vinyasa I with Adrea
– 10am Vinyasa II with Jess (subbing for Adrea)
– 12:30 Gentle Yoga with Lucy
– 8pm Yoga Nidra with Adrienne
– 9am Pre-natal with Adrienne
– 11am Vinyasa II with Meditation with Dave
**Sunday night Yin with Kassie will return next week. There will also be a Vinyasa I with Adrea at 9am Sunday starting in April.**
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. Otherwise, we’ll see you on the mat!
Love and light!
Adrea, Dave, Kassie, & the Liberation Team